1.Seaweed extract provides nutritional support to the nervous system and heart in the form of iodine, vitamins, minerals and cell salts. Iodine in Seaweed also helps to maintain a healthy thyroid, thereby significantly reducing one major possible cause of obesity. In addition, seaweed increases the body's ability to burn off fat through exercise. Thus, stamina is boosted, allowing cells to consume energy more efficiently. Seaweed has also been shown to support the lowering of blood cholesterol levels.
2.Develop shoots and roots, leaf growth, Enhance blossom and fruit set, Yield increase.
3.Balanced nutrients supply, improve Sugar content, Color and Size of product.
4.Helping plants to endure environmental stress.
5.Containing antitoxins to fend off bacteria and viruses, and to repel insects.
6.Seaweed extract have proven to accelerate the health and growth of plants. In india, csmcr bhavnagar and nio goa have done research work on seaweed as natural bio fertilizers. The research on various crops shown outstanding results as below.
7.Seaweed extract supplies nitrogen, phosphorous, potash as well as trace minerals like zn, mn, mg, fe, etc.
8. Seaweed extract contains natural plant growth material like auxins, gibberlins and cytokinins.
9. The trace elements present in seaweed extract are in naturally chelated form and are readily available to the plants.
10.Seaweed extract promotes the general health of plant including drought and frost resistance.
11.The fruits and vegetables grown by application of seaweed extract have longer shelf life.
12.Seaweed extract promote stronger stem and leaf growth. It accelarates photosythensis and further develop healthy foilage.
13.Seaweed extract promotes faster germination of seeds and faster growth of plant.
14.When applied as basal dose seaweed extract improves soil texture and promotes natural flora and worms. As a basal application, it is excellent suppliment to chemical fertilisers. It adds humus to the soil. It improves soil fertility as nutrients and hormones directly available to the plants in a natural form.
15. Seaweed extract reduces transplant shock. It show an increase in resistance to some fungi, molds, aphids, mites and scabs which attack plants at various stages.
16.Seaweed extract induces flowering, prevents shedding of plants and prevents fall of unripe fruits.
17. Seaweed extract enlarges fruit size, increases the yield and improves the quality of the produce.
18. Seaweed extract contains many sea life activity matters, algal sugar, iodine and etc at the proper ratio. It can inhibit powder mildew, grew mildew and red spiders effectively especially for glasshouse red spiders, corticium and other diseases.